Welcome to the official website of the 10th International Conference on Geometric Modeling and Processing (GMP 2016), which will take place between April 11-13, 2016 at the historic Menger Hotel, San Antonio, Texas, USA.
GMP is an international conference series that focuses on both mathematical and computational aspects of geometric modeling and simulation. The design and analysis of robust algorithms for geometric data is fundamental to a wide variety of applications in computational science, including computer graphics, computer vision, numerical approximation of PDEs, scientific computation, CAD/CAM, and robotics. GMP 2016 invites the submission of full-length papers on topics including, but not limited to the following:
- Mathematical foundations of computer-aided geometric design
- Computational geometry algorithms and analyses
- Multi-resolution and heterogeneous modeling
- Geometric feature modeling and recognition
- Representation of curves and surfaces
- Discrete differential geometry
- Isogeometric analysis
- Shape optimization
- Material Modeling
- 3D printing
The conference proceedings will be published in a special issue of Computer-Aided Geometric Design by Elsevier (please see GMP 2015 special issue in Computer Aided Geometric Design for example). To meet the high standards of this journal, papers will undergo a two-stage review process. Authors of papers that are determined to be acceptable with minor revisions during a first review cycle will be invited to submit a revised version for a second review cycle. Only the papers that are accepted in this second review cycle will appear in the journal issue and be presented at the conference. Submissions with strong potentials but requiring major revisions will be recommended to Computer-Aided Geometric Design for a second review cycle.
English is the official language of the conference. Manuscripts must be written in English. The submitted papers should present previously unpublished, original results that are not simultaneously submitted elsewhere. The page quota is 12 pages (single-spaced, 10 point font, including figures, tables and references). Additional supplementary material (e.g., video, audio, images, extended results, etc.) can be also submitted by uploading a ZIP file. The maximal submission size (including both the Paper and Supplementary Material) is 50MB. The paper review will be double-blind.
- Nov 6, 2015 — abstract submission
- Nov 13, 2015 — paper submission (23:59:00 GMT/UTC)
- Dec 23, 2015 — first round review notification
- Jan 13, 2016 — revised version submission
- Feb 3, 2016 — second round review notification
- Feb 10, 2016 — final version submission
- Apr 11-13, 2016 — conference date
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the GMP 2016 organization team: email@example.com.